Skip to main content

LYNCHBURG VA WARNING - NC/VA FLOODING PROPHECY CONTINUES TO UNFOLD

This morning I got on youtube to update everyone about the current situation in Lynchburg VA, regarding this prophecy. It was then that I realized Youtube deleted the video that I did on the NC/VA "flooding" judgments back at the end of May. This deeply concerned me, and I wanted to let all of you know that I believe this is a reason to watch this prophecy VERY CLOSELY. When the "powers that be" are hiding things like this, its clear that there's truth there that they don't want shared.

I warned initially that more flooding would come to the area. The Lord also shared this with Latterrain333 (youtube) in this word back in early June:

"What happened to Baltimore is only a taste of what is coming, if the people don't repent. This is a serious -- a wake up SHOUT to all who will hear! REPENT NOW .....or the 'shakings' and the 'floodings' will increase. Tell MY people to pray or their communities will also be affected. I speak through MY prophets and watchmen to sounds the alarms.  Blow the trumpet high on the mountain so many will hear! The time is at hand for the judgments to increase!"

Well now we see it happening. No dams were actually fully breached in May/Early June when all this was taking place, however several threatened to. So we didn't see the complete fulfillment then, which is GRACIOUS of God! Now we are seeing a near imminent dam-failure threat in lynchburg, of a 17 foot wall of water if this damn breaks.

In the dream I had about the breached river and flooding last August, I saw a large river that was breaching its borders - with "floodgates" that had been thrown back to the side as water rushed wildly (just like it is now in images and videos of the area). If/when this wall of water hits, IT WILL DEVASTATE EVERYTHING IN ITS PATH! Be prepared to evacuate ahead of this. Be careful my friends, and share my channel and this blog! I will continue sharing warnings as the Lord instructs!

--

From a news article on Virginias situation:

"Dams imminent failure sparks evacuations in Lynchburg VA"
Speaking from Lynchburg, CBS's Chip Reid warned the eastern American city could be flooded within 7 minutes.
He said: “Take a look behind me. You see that police car and the hill behind it.
“About 200yards down that hill is a dam, behind that dam is a reservoir, College Lake.
“It has about 225 million gallons of water behind it.
“The worst case scenario if that dam does breach, officials are worried it might, is that water would go surging downhill into Lynchburg and it could drown that city in 17 feet of water in about 7 minutes.”
---

To get the full story behind this prophecy, read the blog post before this one! It provides a full scope of what is going on here. You can also find me on youtube! The two videos below (from my channel) go into more detail about everything that is taking place on the East Coast currently.



Stay in prayer for everyone in these areas! Watch and pray the Lord can help you to discern who to share this with.

"ABBA UP!" MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

Love and Blessings from "Abba Up" Lily's mama,

Chelsea Rebecca

If you would like to prayerfully consider supporting this ministry, we would be so grateful!
Donate: http://Paypal.me/ChelseaRHansen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

URGENT WARNING FOR NC AND VA AREA! | Flooding Prophecy

Preface: Hello Brothers & Sisters. As you may know, I am from NC. So it is with a great seriousness & urgency that I bring you these warnings today. Based on dreams, words and visions that me and my children have had - as well as corresponding words from Latterrain333 - I believe we are facing an upcoming and MAJOR devastation by water near the states of NC and VA. The Lord urgently worked for 3 years on getting my family out of there, to our place of safety that He prepared in TN. I bring you this warning from that place. Please read on to hear the warnings. Dream in August 2017: I was shown a large river, that had exceeded the normal water height. It was rushing so quickly, like rapids. On either side of this river, there were two gate doors (they were symbolic) that were pushed back by the water. This was to show "floodgates burst." The next thing I saw was a small town, and water was rushing down the street - water height was half way up the buildings rushing th

Word: "The Fleets are Coming"

  Brothers and Sisters, As I was sitting here updating some YouTube things, the Lord intercepted and caught my attention. This word I received is yet another confirmation of the Warning I put out this morning of prosecution COMING to American Christians. The same warning many other watchmen are putting out right at this very time. Please, I urge you, read my previous blog post. Share both of these with whomever you know needs to hear it/will receive it. Here is the word I received: "Come, come come. I am knocking. You must listen to me now. Close your eyes. Listen. Type. It is I, the Great Divider. Rightly Discerner. Upright in all ways. Gleaner of grapes. Shorner of harvest time.  The fleets are coming. The armies are coming. They are descending upon you now. RUN! If I have called you to go, RUN! you must heed my warnings NOW! If I have called you, hear ME. IF I HAVE SHOWN YOU, FOLLOW MY PATH! RUN BOLDLY IN THE DIRECTION I HAVE POINTED MY HAND! I AM GATHERING YOU UP