Skip to main content

URGENT WARNING FOR NC AND VA AREA! | Flooding Prophecy

Preface: Hello Brothers & Sisters. As you may know, I am from NC. So it is with a great seriousness & urgency that I bring you these warnings today. Based on dreams, words and visions that me and my children have had - as well as corresponding words from Latterrain333 - I believe we are facing an upcoming and MAJOR devastation by water near the states of NC and VA. The Lord urgently worked for 3 years on getting my family out of there, to our place of safety that He prepared in TN. I bring you this warning from that place. Please read on to hear the warnings.

Dream in August 2017: I was shown a large river, that had exceeded the normal water height. It was rushing so quickly, like rapids. On either side of this river, there were two gate doors (they were symbolic) that were pushed back by the water. This was to show "floodgates burst." The next thing I saw was a small town, and water was rushing down the street - water height was half way up the buildings rushing through the town. And then I heard, "Virginia is closed. And Western North Carolina is closed."


-------------------

Yesterday morning, I woke up to a facebook message from a sister in the lord, Traci. She was asking me about my "Western NC is closed, Virginia is closed" flood dream that I had posted months ago - in which I saw two visions, one of a VERY flooded historic district, and the other of a river that had breached its borders. I had completely forgotten this dream, but it is now clear to me that He was using Traci to remind me of it for a very important reason.... PLEASE pause and go watch that video before finishing reading this.

Link to video I did on this dream in August 2017: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otq4VDF2bQk

---------------------

So, now that you have watched that and are caught up..

In Traci's message, she mentioned serious flooding was currently ravaging areas of West VA, Dollywood (in TN), and Western NC. She told me that highway 221 between Blowing Rock and Linville was shut down in Western NC due to road washout from all the rain. I looked this up further

Link: Highway 221 Closed Article

And it turns out to be closed INDEFINITELY because the damage was so great.

Damage to Highway 221 in Western NC

Here in eastern TN, we were on a flood warning all day. It rained like a monsoon at my house the whole day long. Torrential downpours where you could hardly see a football field in the distance! A friend mentioned, and likened it to the flooding rains from the days of Noah (another ark reference, this is a recurring theme lately among the watchmen, including Traci and Latterrain333). Traci also mentioned this morning that all this flooding in the east could be spiritually symbolic of the "woman's" water breaking (labor pangs, escalated labor intensity).

Later in the day, I was on Facebook again - when a video of crystal clear blue water popped up in my feed. It was posted by a friend, who had been to Galveston TX the previous weekend. This blue water was at the beach in Galveston. Normally, their waters are completely brown and muddled. Never this pristine blue. I was immediately sparked in my spirit, and reminded of when all the waters were sucked out of the shores during that bad hurricane we had last year. I knew for a fact that this was not a good sign - this sudden change in the water. Then I began to hear, "The tides are changing" - (and I remembered the word the Lord gave me many weeks back to, "pay attention to the tides.") So I looked up a news story for this weird blue water in texas, and sure enough... it was true. And one sentence, standing alone in the article caught my eye - "The Tides are Changing." Wow. Instant confirmation.

Link to the exact article I read: http://www.kplctv.com/story/38300784/is-that-really-clear-blue-water-in-galveston

Link to my "Pay Attention to the Tides" Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7Q98TRGbi4&t=26s



I had a strong impression this blue water was the sign of the tides the Lord had warned me weeks ago to be looking for. I began to feel concern that this event in Baltimore (the fulfillment of the flooded historic district in my dream), the other floods taking place, and this strange Galveston blue water could be catalysts to a potentially larger, majorly devastating coastal storm or tsunami - which would directly affect NC. I also remembered LILY'S dream on April 22nd about destruction in NC, which she referred to as "crashing and breaking where we live now" which at the time was in NC.

Link to Lily Dream video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeUOGFJrHmA&t=208s

So I began frantically screenshotting and typing up all of this to share with my dear sister in the Lord, Latterrain333. And I also typed up a post to share in my ministry FB group. I could not shake the thought of the long-prophesied tsunami to hit NC. Patricia Greene's post on this from years ago came to my mind, as I thought about the part where she was unable to get into the NC mountains because the roads were closed. And here we are, now seeing this taking place....

Patricia Greene Tsunami Warning Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW3LQf4alUI

LatterRain333 got my text messages and then called me promptly and shared with me a WORD she had received THE PREVIOUS NIGHT in the middle of the night! It awoke her from sleep - and was another INSTANT confirmation of what the Lord was putting on my heart yesterday...

She heard:

"THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF DESTRUCTIONS THAT WILL COME.
EACH LOCALIZED.
THESE WILL WAKE UP MY CHILDREN WHO ARE STILL SLEEPING.
DESTRUCTION IS COMING TO NORTH CAROLINA.
SUDDEN AND SWIFT." When she asked "What kind of destruction is coming to NC?" she heard "Floods and Tsunamis."


I was stunned. Her and I have always received corresponding dreams, words, and visions - but this one has struck me as especially powerful! So as we are on the phone, she tells me to look up the flooding in Baltimore, Maryland that is currently taking place. I pulled up a google search - and freaked when I saw the first video of water rushing through the historic district, up to the bottoms of second story windows.
You can view the article here: http://video.foxnews.com/v/5790280912001/

JUST LIKE I SAW IN MY DREAM that I mentioned earlier. A partial fulfillment. It is getting real, y'all.

Then, this morning after being awoken by the strange sound of my front door closing (which it apparently was always latched and locked...) I picked up my phone and there was a news article in my notifications from my news app. It says as the headline: "PRESERVE YOUR LIFE!": Western North Carolina Dam in "imminent danger" of failing, evacuations ordered." This was near US70 near Asheville, NC (also in western NC). The photo for this article was a screenshot of a video clip, of water all the way up to the bottom edge of a bridge.

Image from above article


Immediately I saw the second vision from the dream I mentioned above, the water rushing wildly as an unruly river with floodgates pushed back from the force. "Dam" - "floodgates"... I was feeling like this entire warning dream from August of last year was being fulfilled right before my eyes.

Another news story directly below this one, read "LANDSLIDE NEAR NORTH CAROLINA'S LAKE TAHOMA DAM, SPARKS EVACUATIONS."

Lake Tahoma Damn



I have had a strong urging, a nagging need to write all this up and share with you all. This is an official watchman on the wall warning. I am sounding the alarm. You  must be in prayer. You must seek the Lord on this. These are small judgments coming to pass. Birth pains. We are not finished here. There are souls to be won as the ark door begins to close. Just like I heard this morning in my house. A time of testing and perserverence is here. I believe that we are about to see increasing destruction by water in the NC area. If you live here, please have a plan. Pray and ask God if you are to do anything. Do not be afraid. I am not here to scare, but come as the watchman with a calling to warn from the Lord.





Latterrain333 called me just 30 minutes ago to share with me another word she got this morning pertaining to all this - and told me I could share.

"What happened to Baltimore is only a taste of what is coming, if the people don't repent. This is a serious -- a wake up SHOUT to all who will hear! REPENT NOW .....or the 'shakings' and the 'floodings' will increase. Tell MY people to pray or their communities will also be affected. I speak through MY prophets and watchmen to sounds the alarms.  Blow the trumpet high on the mountain so many will hear! The time is at hand for the judgments to increase!"

Link to LatterRain Blog: https://latterrain333.wixsite.com/lifeline/blog/warnings-destructions-coming

Another interesting component, shortly after the dream I got on this water destruction - my son who was 3 at the time, had a dream of flooding at our home in NC - which reached as high as the fan inside our vaulted ceiling living room.

You can see that video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-9z0UAosQ0&t=34s

Brothers and Sisters! If you have a calling to warn, do it now! Do not hesitate or fear man. Time is coming into fullness. The Lord has been urging me, since we arrived in TN, to quickly set up this homestead. It will be necessary, for survival. I don't know when. But I know He even has my husband in agreement with this, so I trust His urging. We have already put up a large enclosure for a horse and 2 goats. We are also working on getting chickens, and filling our raised beds for growing food. Trust the Lord if He has called you to prepare in this way.


I asked the Lord what scripture I should share at the end of this article, and this is what I was given:

Isaiah 23:9

The LORD Almighty planned it,
to bring down her pride in all her splendor
and to humble all who are renowned on the earth.


*******URGENT UPDATE: 5/31/2018*******


I was notified by several people this morning, that people in NC got this notice on their phones. From the  most recent update, there are apparently 12 ROADS closed in Virginia. This fully confirms the prophetic dream I was given last August. Please pray for protection of all! Pray for the lost! Pray for wisdom and safety. 





******UPDATE 8/4/2018********

This morning I got on youtube to update everyone about the current situation in Lynchburg VA, regarding this prophecy. I warned initially that more flooding would come to the area. The Lord also shared this with Latterrain333. Well now we see it happening. No dams were actually fully breached in May/Early June when all this was taking place, however several threatened to. Now we are seeing a near imminent threat in lynchburg, of a 17 foot wall of water if this damn breaks. In the dream this post is about, I saw a large river that was breaching its borders - with "floodgates" that had been thrown back to the side as water rushed wildly (just like it is now in images and videos of the area). If/when this wall of water hits, IT WILL DEVASTATE EVERYTHING IN ITS PATH! Be prepared to evacuate ahead of this. Be careful my friends, and share this!!!!

From a news article on Virginias situation:

"Dams imminent failure sparks evacuations in Lynchburg VA"
Speaking from Lynchburg, CBS's Chip Reid warned the eastern American city could be flooded within 7 minutes.
He said: “Take a look behind me. You see that police car and the hill behind it.
“About 200yards down that hill is a dam, behind that dam is a reservoir, College Lake.
“It has about 225 million gallons of water behind it.
“The worst case scenario if that dam does breach, officials are worried it might, is that water would go surging downhill into Lynchburg and it could drown that city in 17 feet of water in about 7 minutes.”





"ABBA UP!" MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

Love and Blessings from "Abba Up" Lily's mama,

Chelsea Rebecca

If you would like to prayerfully consider supporting this ministry, we would be so grateful!
Donate: http://Paypal.me/ChelseaRHansen




Comments

  1. Wow You know L4jRAPTURE, sister Crystal, also was told by the Lord to move inland. She moved several months ago. It took several weeks for everything to get prepared for her move,but He is an on time God. PleSe keep us in your prayers in this area. I live right below a huge TVA damn. IT'S kinda scary to think about. But I don't fear, I trust the Lord. Loveyou sis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Word: "The Fleets are Coming"

  Brothers and Sisters, As I was sitting here updating some YouTube things, the Lord intercepted and caught my attention. This word I received is yet another confirmation of the Warning I put out this morning of prosecution COMING to American Christians. The same warning many other watchmen are putting out right at this very time. Please, I urge you, read my previous blog post. Share both of these with whomever you know needs to hear it/will receive it. Here is the word I received: "Come, come come. I am knocking. You must listen to me now. Close your eyes. Listen. Type. It is I, the Great Divider. Rightly Discerner. Upright in all ways. Gleaner of grapes. Shorner of harvest time.  The fleets are coming. The armies are coming. They are descending upon you now. RUN! If I have called you to go, RUN! you must heed my warnings NOW! If I have called you, hear ME. IF I HAVE SHOWN YOU, FOLLOW MY PATH! RUN BOLDLY IN THE DIRECTION I HAVE POINTED MY HAND! I AM GATHERING YOU UP

LYNCHBURG VA WARNING - NC/VA FLOODING PROPHECY CONTINUES TO UNFOLD

This morning I got on youtube to update everyone about the current situation in Lynchburg VA, regarding this prophecy. It was then that I realized Youtube deleted the video that I did on the NC/VA "flooding" judgments back at the end of May. This deeply concerned me, and I wanted to let all of you know that I believe this is a reason to watch this prophecy VERY CLOSELY. When the "powers that be" are hiding things like this, its clear that there's truth there that they don't want shared. I warned initially that more flooding would come to the area. The Lord also shared this with Latterrain333 (youtube) in this word back in early June: "What happened to Baltimore is only a taste of what is coming, if the people don't repent. This is a serious -- a wake up SHOUT to all who will hear! REPENT NOW .....or the 'shakings' and the 'floodings' will increase. Tell MY people to pray or their communities will also be affected. I speak throug